This definitely has some great flavor! Pour over brown rice rather than the noodles mentioned below.
- 1 carrots
- 1/4 lb of thin green beans
- 1/4 lb snow peas
- 4 scallions
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (the recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, so you may need to add a little more oil)
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
1) peel the carrots and cut them into thin strips. trim the beans and snow peas. trim and slice the scallions.
2) peel the ginger and grate it coarsely. peel the garlic and either crush it or chop it finely.
3) heat the oil in a frying pan. cut the chicken into strips, stir fry if for a few minutes until golden, then leave it on a plate.
4) put the garlic, ginger, carrots and beans in the frying pan. stir fry them for 4-5 minutes, turning all the time.
5) add the chicken, snow peas, scallions and noodles. mix everything together and cook for a few more minutes.
6) add the lemon juice and salt and leave cooking for a few more minutes.
If someone can find egg noodles that we can eat, then add this to the recipe for under the meal above:
8 oz of dried medium egg noodles
1 tsp of sunflower oil
1) boil water, add noodles.
2) boil them them 4 minutes.
3) drain noodles and rinse them in cold water.
4) return to pot and mix in sunflower oil.
(For step 6 above, add the noodles)
If someone can find soy sauce (or some equivalent), then add soy sauce in step 6 above.